skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Graphic Novels - Research
I liked this title, its attempting to appear futuristic ('2000AD and Tornado' are set far in the future) although it still has a hint of the aesthetics of the 80's.
I liked the imagery of the hands on this cover, the way they have been illustrated gives them the appearance that they are alive.
These are background images. I liked these in particular because of the simple use of just two colours (blue and yellow). Where they have been overlaid they give the appearance of three (blue, yellow and green).
He Jo, the background images look pretty cool, like an attempt at 3D or like they've been screen printed with the block colour. The skeleton horse rider reminds me of the Ashley Wood Four Horseman Picture i put up in E250, i'll try an find it on my Hard Drive :D
ReplyDelete