Thursday, 7 May 2009

When researching other artists that used paper as their medium, I came across Julien Vallee. His designs are not abstract like Jen Stark. Put together they create an image, he somehow gives his designs movement / life.
 

This design is particularly inspirational because of it's content ( use of a book ). With imagery exploding from the book it is quite similar to the design I had already previously created ( it must be said that I had the idea for my initial design before i saw Julien Vallee's artwork )


Again, much like Stark's art, Vallee's work is ever more attractive because of his use of colour. I believe colour will play a very important part in my design, it is another resource ( a very important one ) that I can use to appeal to my demographic.


We can see in this photograph that once again Vallee has bought his art to life through his bold use of colour and form. 






No comments:

Post a Comment